REASONS TO BECOME A MEMBER:
- Your membership helps in the financial support of programs, speakers and society activities.
- Monthly meetings featuring guest lecturers discussing current genealogy and family history topics.
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) designed to assist members with their genealogy research and education.
- Access to the "Members Only" section on our website featuring MGS publications, access to Member Forums, and society documents.
- Surname Database - Members can enter as much surname information into our surname database as they wish.
- Discounted pricing for Special Events.
- Email reminders of upcoming programs and events.
Your membership in MGS is for a period of one year from your date of joining, and is renewable on your anniversary date of joining. You have a choice of two membership categories: Individual Membership for $20.00, and Family Membership (2 individuals) for $25.00.
ONLINE JOIN (New Members)
- You can use this feature in one of three ways to join and pay. – Provide your personal data into the on-line membership form and pay using your PayPal account, or using a credit card through PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account), or you can pay by printing out the invoice and mailing it with your check to MGS. GO JOIN
- Since we have your profile information, you will log into the members only/profile section
to renew. It easy to update and pay using your PayPal account, a credit card through PayPal, or you can pay by check by printing out an invoice and mailing it with your check to MGS. We allow a 45 day grace period for expired memberships, and you can renew within 60 days of your membership anniversary date. When you are within 60 days of your anniversary date, a dues notice for renewal will appear above your member profile page. GO RENEW
US MAIL JOIN/RENEW
- If you prefer joining/renewing by regular mail, print out the membership application form by clicking HERE
, complete the form and mail it along with your check to MGS.